F # 105 Warning : bad english post - Vertige Photography

# 105 Warning : bad english post

Since my blog is still messy and I'm too lazy to edit all my posts now to add the credits or to take new photos, I decided to participate to the Strawberry Singh meme Sl names.

1. What’s your SL name? Vertige Resident

2. What made you choose this name? I was an addict of The Sims and Vertige is the name of one of my favourite Sims ; I was totally in love with my characters and especially him because of the personality I gave him for my stories. When I've thought this game was over for me, I joined SL and decided to take a bit of him with me. It means vertigo and/or dizziness. I joined too late to have a full name unfortunately.

3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Some people call me Vert (which means "green") and I really hate this.

4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) For now, it's Vertige Van Voorst.(pronunciation : vorst).  It's also related to my Sims character + I love  the letter "V" , I don't know why.

5. Do you like your SL name? Yes !

6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I don't think I would change it, unless if I can get rid of Resident.

7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I don't remember.

8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? I don't remember it but it was the name of an asian girl I've seen once. It was beautiful and that's why I noticed it, but I've forgotten now.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire